« Home | a bit on leaders... » | Ask OldManRivers » | "Ask OldManRivers" » | Deep Questions » | Decolonization [Part III] » | Dance Group » | i am not a chief » | of ropes and flight » | Governance » | My Actions and Secrets » 

April 05, 2006 



The day has come. Questions compiled for this weeks "Ask OldManRivers". Not as many questions as last week but all questions are welcomed. If you have some, e-mail them to onlineblogger@gmail.com

Questions for April 4th

When is your birthday?
My birthday is July 19th. I'll leave you to guess the year...lol

What do you want to do after high school?
Go to university. Travel to New Zealand. Spend a couple years in Europe. Start a foundation. Write a book. Start my band. Become a rock star. Cut a CD. Become famous. Do some movies. yata yata yata and controll my empire. The stories after that will be announced on another day, close to that day.

Why are you sick Mr.Rivers? Kryptonite?
As impervious as I am to everything except one thing, and as much as I like to think I can see through material things. I have a case of the common cold. I feel like shit right now. Sore throat, feeling weak. All the usual cases. I'll just continue my drinking of water, and hopefully feel better.

Are you single? Do you want to go on a date somtime?
Yes ladies, I am single. Submit your resume to onlineblogger@gmail.com and I will look it over for a possible date. Qualities I look for are as followed: Diva-like, powerfull, fun, exciting, thinker, and adventerous.

Do you have any arranged marriages with any family?
Fortunaly, I have no arranged marriages. Although, (and I am serious here) numerious people have contact and spoked with my mother and my grandmother about arranging marriages. Fortunaly, my mother knows how much dowry I am worth, and so no wife has been chosen yet.

What do you plan to do this summer?
I've been thinking about it latley. So far all I have planned is, I want to Coach at Choices, and coach at Choices Teen Camp. I also would like to work in a summer job, whatever works for my schedual and what I like to do. At the end of August, I plan on going to Improv Camp in Regina. Should be a funn summer.

<----------------------------------------:::::::: ::::::::---------------------------------------->

About me

  • I'm Rivers
  • From the village of Xwemelch'stn, Sḵwxwú7mesh-ulh
  • Dustin Rivers is a writer and community organizers of indigenous origins. He is of two tribes: Sḵwxwú7mesh and 'Namgis. He has a flare for action and contemplative meme's. He offers indigenous polemics, simply because he does not want a myopic political future for his people. Objective number one is to give breath to the noble way; a decolonize pose in life. Life, culture, and the writings of an inspired-youth.
My profile

TO READERS