« Home | Guest Post: A call for the great Canadian homework... » | Occupation: Archaeologist » | Walking » | Guerilla Thoughts » | Stolen Somthing... » | No Justice On Stolen Land » | OldManRivers Genesis Day » | Happy Aboriginal Day! » | The Week of May 5thThis weeks is very dismal and h... » | Week of May 3rdDo you think someone can be a good ... » 

September 09, 2006 

Question For Readers?

With myself Coaching Choices next week, then my backpack for school, then programs for this brand spanking new computer, I don't think I'll be able to get my own domain website, (I was really excited about www.thesexyomar.com . OMAR being the short version of OldManRivers), but it looks like that won't happen soon. I have to also save up for Super Choices next month, and Hawaii in a couple months. Although money for me hasn't been an issue lately, some pre-planning (minimal if possible) is ideal for me. But it seems money just floats into my hands. I get asked to do different things and they thank me with money (canoes with blankets would be more ideal though).

Now, I won't be able to create my own website, with my own domain, with my own blog. But with the complications of having two blogs (en nta7awn i nekwelten & my actions and secrets) I'm thinking of creating one main uber-blog. It would be all about me, and wouldn't be serpeate thought. I would change the address and name, possibly the look, of a new blog. It would be something simpler and I would be able to pump it up more.


Now my question for my readers is: Should I create one new blog?
(Post your answers in the comments page)

<----------------------------------------:::::::: ::::::::---------------------------------------->

Yes.

That is all.


The only name for the new blog I have thought of is "Breathing In Noble". It alludes to my purpose in life - I Am A Confident Determined Man Who Gives Breath To The Noble Way As A Humble Emissary

I'm trying to find something that really is simple and meaninful. I'll think some more of other simple, but sexy names.


Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Rivers
  • From the village of Xwemelch'stn, Sḵwxwú7mesh-ulh
  • Dustin Rivers is a writer and community organizers of indigenous origins. He is of two tribes: Sḵwxwú7mesh and 'Namgis. He has a flare for action and contemplative meme's. He offers indigenous polemics, simply because he does not want a myopic political future for his people. Objective number one is to give breath to the noble way; a decolonize pose in life. Life, culture, and the writings of an inspired-youth.
My profile

TO READERS