« Home | Stolen Somthing... » | No Justice On Stolen Land » | OldManRivers Genesis Day » | Happy Aboriginal Day! » | The Week of May 5thThis weeks is very dismal and h... » | Week of May 3rdDo you think someone can be a good ... » | Ansestors in Solidarity » | Is it true that settlers are even more racist than... » | Conductors of the Masterpiece » | The Smenalh Code » 

August 13, 2006 

Guerilla Thoughts

Here is a few bombardment of ramblings come to me in the past week. I am currently super tired, but I thought I would post before I forget.

1.) Some things need hard work before it gets easy.


2.) Love can be given/recieved in many different ways.


3.) Gentlemen were the leaders of our communities


4.) In any situation people either ask for love, or give love.


5.) Live by example.


6.) I can let others pick up on my weaknesses.


7.) Everyone needs a dream that is larger them themselves, that will take more then their life time.


8.) Who is indigenous? If I'm 1/4th White, am I still Indigenous? What if I'm 1/800th White, am I still indigenous? What and who is indigenous?


9.) My culture, politics, and economics was not capitialistic. (D: Capitialism is the idea that the wickest of men will do the wickest of things for the greater good of all the people.)


10.) Why can't we all just get along? (Settler-Indigenous Relations)


11.) Who says we're Canadian and is it a choice? If not, why am I not Canadian?


12.) God, gods, or neither? (Not in a athiest sence, but does foriegn languages accuritly define our life/power.)


13.) Alcoholism is a disease.


14.) What does an indigenous gentlemen, who is decolonized, be, do, and have?

<----------------------------------------:::::::: ::::::::---------------------------------------->

About me

  • I'm Rivers
  • From the village of Xwemelch'stn, Sḵwxwú7mesh-ulh
  • Dustin Rivers is a writer and community organizers of indigenous origins. He is of two tribes: Sḵwxwú7mesh and 'Namgis. He has a flare for action and contemplative meme's. He offers indigenous polemics, simply because he does not want a myopic political future for his people. Objective number one is to give breath to the noble way; a decolonize pose in life. Life, culture, and the writings of an inspired-youth.
My profile

TO READERS